Burrito Dumplings in Beef Stew
Beef stew was an important part of traditional Mexican cooking and continues to be a favorite meal today. Put a Mexican twist in your beef stew by adding El Monterey Beef and Bean Burritos.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- (1) 25 oz. Beef Stew (canned or frozen)
- 14 oz. can Beef broth
- 4 El Monterey Beef and Bean Burritos
DirectionsHere's a recipe for Burrito Dumplings in Beef Stew.
- Prepare beef stew as directed.
- Add beef broth to contents and simmer product until done.
- Half way through the process given on the instructions place Beef and Bean Burritos that have been cut into thirds just on top of the surface of the stew, careful not to submerge burritos.
- Cover pot and allow simmering for the remainder of the time. The longer allowed simmering the softer the burritos get and absorb more flavor of the stew.
- Serve 3 cut pieces of burritos in bowls with stew.