Carb-friendly Chipotle Chicken Burrito Salad
El Monterey Carb Friendly Chipotle Chicken Burrito serve atop fresh crisp field greens tossed in a Dijon Balsamic vinaigrette with fresh chopped cucumber tomato compote.
- 5 ea. El Monterey Carb Friendly Char Broil Chicken Burritos
- 1 ea Red bell pepper sliced
- 1 ea Green bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 cp Large red onion sliced
- 2 TBLBalsamic vinegar
- 2 TBLWhite vinegar
- 1 1/2 TBL Minced garlic
- 1 tsp Dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp Fresh cracked black pepper
- 6 TBL Olive oil
- 2 cp Mixed Spring greens
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 1 cp Cucumbers peeled, seeded, and diced
DirectionsHere's how to make Carb-friendly Chipotle Chicken Burrito Salad.
- Heat up burritos according to package instructions and keep warm.
- Pan broil or pan griddle bell peppers and onion until slightly caramelized set aside and keep warm.
- Whisk vinegar, garlic, and mustard until well blended and slowly add olive to mix while whisking creating vinaigrette.
- Toss mixed greens in vinaigrette; arrange greens in center of plate, top with burrito and top burrito with grilled veggies.
- Serve immediately with tomatoes and cucumbers that have been tossed in dressing.