Burrito ‘n’ Fries Pile-up
Pile your favorite El Monterey Burritos on a bed of french fries, and top it all with a delicious cheese sauce and toppings.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- (1) El Monterey Family Pack Burritos (any flavor)
- 32 oz. bag Frozen French Fries
- 2 lb. Velveeta cheese
- 14 oz. can Diced tomatoes with chile and onions
DirectionsHere's how to make a Burrito 'n' Fries Pile-up.
- Heat up El Monterey Burritos as directed on the package and keep warm.
- Heat up French fries as directed on the package and keep warm.
- Place Velveeta and tomatoes in a microwave proof bowl and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Place half of the fries on the bottom of a service platter, layer some of the burritos on top of fries, pile the rest of the fries and burritos on and smother entire pile with the cheese sauce. Garnish with chopped tomatoes, black olives, and green onions. Serve immediately.