How to Make Five-Layer Dip
Fun to look at, and even more fun to eat, this dip assembles in a flash.
- 1 qt. dinner-size plate
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup picante sauce or salsa
- 1 cup of your favorite Guacamole
- 1/2 cup shredded jack, cheddar and/or Asadero cheeses
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbl. black olive slices
- 2 Tbl. diced green onions
DirectionsHere's how to make Five-Layer Dip.
- Layer ingredients in the exact order above.
- Garnish sour cream with olives and green onions.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve