Taquitos take the starring role in this tempting appetizer.
- 6-8 each El Monterey Beef and Cheese and/or Chicken and Cheese Taquitos
- 1/2 cup Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbl. sliced olives
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbl. chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup salsa
DirectionsHere's a recipe for Nacho-Style Taquitos.
- Heat taquitos per package instructions, and then arrange on a platter.
- Top taquitos with black beans.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over all, and place under broiler until cheese melts.
- Garnish platter with diced, tomatoes, sour cream, olives and green onions.
- Serve immediately with side of salsa.