There’s no shortage of flavor when you serve grilled tri-tip and vegetables atop our Chimichangas.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 4 El Monterey Chimichangas
- 1 lb. Beef Tri tip (marinated, grilled, and cut into strips)
- 2 Red bell peppers (grilled and cut into strips)
- 2 Green bell peppers
- (grilled and cut into strips)
- 1 White onion (grilled and cut into strips)
- Salsa – To Taste
- Guacamole – To Taste
- Sour cream – To Taste
- Lime Wedges – To Taste
DirectionsHere's how to make Stuffed Chimichangas.
- Prepare El Monterey Chimichangas according to the package instructions and keep them warm.
- Prepare and ignite grill according to manufacturer specifications and use the medium to high heat area on the grill for cooking.
- Cook Tri Tip and vegetables on grill and prepare them by cutting into strips.
- Prepare individual or a platter full of stuffed Chimichangas by splitting open the center of each Chimichanga and topping with grilled Tri Tip, vegetables and your favorite salsa. Serve with guacamole, sour cream, and lime wedges.